Jim

For Sale - Dell Studio 1555 Laptop

Selling this on behalf of a family member, as they've now got a laptop through work and this is no longer needed.

It was bought a little over 3 years ago (1st October, 2009).

It's got a very large / wide screen (15.6"), has a 2GHz dual core Pentium CPU, and 4GB of RAM (which is still pretty respectable today). Hard disk is 250GB. Has a slot load DVD drive, and the lid is a nice funky purple colour. It's got a few scuffs and scratches but nothing serious on it.

Has pretty good expansion port options (USB, etc) and even has HDMI meaning you can plug it straight into your LCD/Plasma.

I've checked the license key and it's entitled to Windows Vista Home Premium so prior to sending it out, I'll give it a complete reinstall and put some base packages on such as Google Chome, and Microsoft Security Essentials so you're ready to go with it right away.

If you want any more information or some pictures let me know and I'll sort something out :)

Looking for £175 + postage (these seem to be £200 upwards on eBay so I think this is a fair price).

Cheers.