Sign in to follow this  
jimbo-corrado

VR6 Front Bumper

I have chance of a vr6 front bumper , is this any diffrent to a 16v one , also the fogs and indicators sit flush on the later shape bumper , (mine sit in about an inch ) i know the indicators are diffrent but will my fogs still fit ?

The VR6 bumper (also fitted to 16V from 92 on) has different fogs to the earlier type bumper - more expensive too :cry:

HTH

Cheers

Mark 2.0 16V

Jimbo I might be able to help you in a couple of weeks or so I have a spare bumper that I'm modding at the moment so that will hopefully be going on in time for inters so I will have the bumper thats on my car at the moment going spare it is an early type as well with the sunk in fogs and indicators let me know if you cant find one elsewhere as you will be more than welcome to it!

Thanks for the offer B-MAN but i need one by this weekend , the mota took a bad knock on the front end on sun (( bumper , front panel , wing , bonnet , headlamp , grill , etc )) and i need to get it sorted before inters (as its hopefully going on show) , even if i end up paying top prices from the dealer !! :shock: