dumptyboy

Wanted: VR6 Intake Manifold.

Anyone have an intake manifold for sale? Im needing one ready for my head rebuild/overhaul over the winter period.

What price would you like including postage?

Any help appreciated. Rob.

Edited by dumptyboy

Anyone have an intake manifold for sale? Im needing one ready for my head rebuild/overhaul over the winter period.

What price would you like including postage?

Any help appreciated. Rob.

Hi Rob,

For which engine do you need the manifold. I see your signature lists more than one car... :)

Troy.

I have a spare.. No idea what the going rate is... Im in glasgow so i would have to post it...

I have a spare.. No idea what the going rate is... Im in glasgow so i would have to post it...

Im not sure of the going rate either TBH, but I can arrange a courier to collect it from you if you are happy to wrap it up in some cardboard maybe?

Cheers.:)

I've sold 2.9 intake and 2.9 TB for 90 quid last year

I bet you were laughing, haha. :)

---------- Post added at 6:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:37 PM ----------

Im happy to do that, i can have it ready to go anytime...

Pics and price please mate. :)

DSCN5081.jpg

One Vr manifold, from my old one...

Ill be keeping the plastic trim (if i can get it off)...

40 quid....

One Vr manifold, from my old one...

Ill be keeping the plastic trim (if i can get it off)...

40 quid....

Im sorry mate but thats abit more than im willing to spend. Something around £30 including delivery would be more like what im thinking for the intake manifold on its own. Im not in any rush, but I will see if anyone else gets back to me and if I get no joy then I will let you know.

Thanks anyway mate. :)

If you can get it collected I'm happy with 30...

Are you still looking for an uncut/mint parcel shelf by any chance mate? I have one if you are. Perhaps a swap might be considered? If not then no worries, i will message you tomorrow.

Thanks again mate. :)

I bet you were laughing, haha. :)

Honestly 2.9 intake and TB are quiet rare, specially in US market where people are willing to pay a lot for that kind of stuff.

Here you go Goldie, pics of the parcel shelf, it could do with a wipe over and ive misplaced one of the rubber straps but the shelf itself is very good condition:

2012-11-11_08-15-13_908.jpg

2012-11-11_08-15-28_257.jpg

Let me know if your interested in the shelf mate. If not then I will probably put it in the for sale section anyway and pay you seperatly for the manifold if thats alright.

Cheers.