lewvw

BBS RX 16" 5x100 Immaculate

Not sure about the offset but they have been on 3 Corrados. I'll PM you when I decide to sell them.

Hi Lew,

I'm definately interested in these, but it's only fair that you check with Mike - fishmaestro first, as he asked first.

Is the price still 600?

Cheers,

Phil

I messaged him a few weeks ago he was having some paint done though which took priority. I really need them gone before I put them back on! Yep price is £600.

Ok so would these fit directly onto my VR, no need for adaptors or adjustment and the standard caliper clearance would be fine? I'm running original spec. discs and calipers at the moment. Do you know what the ET is please and were they originally for a Corrado or off a Golf etc.? I know you said they've been on 3 Corrados so far.

I take it that they've been carefully stored since you first advertised them back in November and are they still in immaculate condition? Not used since?

Can I see some more current pics. please, including the tyre treads, front and rear view of the alloys.

Also could you post up on here a copy of the receipt for the refurb. please, sorry for all the questions!

Cheers,

Phil

Edited by Philstrm250

Phil, i'm on it! They've been in my garage since november. Not sure on the et i'll check to see if it's stamped on the inside. I have the receipt i'll post some more pics later.

Lew

If they are 16 x 7's they will probably have an et of 35 like the ones on my car. Clearance for 312mm brakes and no spacers required.

Didn't realise they are worth that much though, better lock them up :)

Cheers Beastie for the info. They are rare and a scabby set is a false economy. Plus these have the best powdercoat I have ever seen and pretty much brand new toyo's and brand new bbs centre caps. In total inc tyres, refurb and caps they owe me £820. So yeah lock them babys up :)

I had mine done by Lepsons as well and I would recommend the finish to anyone. Mine have been on the car for about 24 months and still clean up nicely.

I have been on the lookout for a spare but they are pretty damn hard to find.

Bring on the new photo's, receipt and all of the requested info. Lew!

I presume that they're fully balanced and the weights are on the back face of the alloys? Ready to be bolted straight on, no adaptors or spacers required and completely damage / buckle free? Mint and immaculate.

Cheers,

Phil

I've found the receipt. Just have to take some pics. They are mint, weights all on inside and ready to bolt on no adapters required. I will have the pics uploaded by 7pm Phil.

Nice one Lew, that's great.

Are the tyres all Toyo Proxy T1R's, were they bought and fitted as a set of 4, with new valves?

Lew are you going to Volksfest this weekend?, there's a possibility I could collect 2moro.

Depends if there's enough time to sort it all out and if you have room in your car to bring them along without scratching the finish? ie. no camping gear etc. piled on top of them!

If not then we'll try and sort something out for next week, no worries mate.

Cheers,

Phil

IMAG0686.jpg

IMAG0685.jpg

IMAG0684.jpg

IMAG0683.jpg

IMAG0682.jpg

IMAG0681.jpg

IMAG0680.jpg

IMAG0679.jpg

IMAG0689.jpg

I can bring them tomorrow Phil, i'm coming on my own so won't have much to bring.

The tyres are Toyo Proxes4

Edited by lewvw

Hi Lew,

Yep they look amazing!, if they're as good in the flesh as they look in the photo's then consider them sold at the asking price.

Please bring them along 2moro including the centre caps and receipt.

I've gotta fit them in the back of my little Mk3 Polo so have you got any bubble wrap or soft packing material I can use please to protect them for the journey home!?

I don't think they'll all fit flat in the back of my tiny car. :thumbleft:

Cheers,

Phil

No probs Phil see you tomorrow. I have a bit of bubble wrap that should help.

A lot of money for reps!

Haha very good Andy! You know I harbour a DEEP hatred for reps. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.