KADVR6

Whats my Reg worth???

Its a tricky one, as its all down to what someone would offer.

Personally, I don't like plates that dont read exactly as they're supposed to, but to someone else it could be worth £500+ :shrug:

ok cheers for the input guys, all i kinda wanted was a ball park figure. I might even keep it and put it on the next corrado?????????

I wouldn't pay more then 400 quid for it

Yet you think your VRT plate is worth over a grand?

You seem to think that everything you have for sale is worth a good premium, then chip in on every other for-sale/feeler thread with low ball amounts.

You seem to think that everything you have for sale is worth a good premium, then chip in on every other for-sale/feeler thread with low ball amounts.

My plate reads exactly what suppose to and yes it is worth much more than 400 quid, at least for me

ok cheers for the input guys, all i kinda wanted was a ball park figure. I might even keep it and put it on the next corrado?????????

so hard with plates unless they are dateless and stay with you long time, osv`s plate for example.... the transfer and retention costs are a pain.

?!?!!

Thought the car had to go because of your bad back mate?

I thought I was the only one who thought that!

I think it's a nice plate. Worth a few hundred anyway.

?!?!!

Thought the car had to go because of your bad back mate?

Yeh it does, but who is to say my back won't get better one day? It might be in a couple of years? It could be 10 years?

Haha, you'll be buried in Corrado Karl, and you know it :D

Did you get anywhere with your orthapedic car seat investigations? Surely a sporty seat with extra adjustments for dicky backs exist? How about a Jaguar seat? Always comfy those!

Number plate prices are always a funny one. They are worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it at the time. When I was selling my C6 OVW one I started high (about £1,200), then each month I dropped it by £100 until somebody eventually snapped it up. Really sad I lost J13 VRG when it went to Ireland, but there's a few A5 XXX plates up on the DVLA websites that are taking my eye.

Good to know that there are people looking at Karl's VR. I can vouch for it's general goodness, and would have snapped it up myself but for the timing being wrong.