ADY-H

PROBABLY BEEN ASKED BEFORE BUT WILL 18" wheels fit a vr6

As title really found lots of nice 18" wheels for sale on ebay with correct pcd but unsure of et or if at all they will fit ?

They may fit (with arch mods) but seriously, Jimmy Savile coming back from the dead would get a better reception on here :grin:

They look too big/OTT, probably won't fit without modding your arches and they will do bugger all for your handling.

Ok ! Thanks 17 x 8' s all round seem to be the general consensus of opinion , my arches have previously been rolled and currently running on fk coilovers . Only had the car. 2 weeks had to raise it straight away as i bought it with the standard wheels on after he had some nice wheels on and would not sell with the car and just banged the standards back on without adjusting the suspension and it was way way way too low not sure how far off standard ride height it currently is but seems to be sitting quite nice now !

Unless you're feeling flush, as you've only had it a week or two, I would personally save a bit of cash for mechanicals and fixing problems rather than lashing cash on alloys. Just my opinion :)

Pretty happy with everything on the car at the mo bar probably needing new drive shafts but these are covered ! Left myself a budget to spend on the car and have cured / resolved a lot of the initial niggles . With a good couple of weekends fettling .

You know what, I used think they looked crap, but then I realised, people were just doing it wrong.

I'll leave these here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70758[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70759[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70760[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70761[/ATTACH]

PS - I'm not suggesting this is a good idea for any sort of function other than standing still. I just think it looks alreet.

They look like they have all had serious arch work and are most probably on Air-ride = a $hitt load of cash

I know things would be boring if we all did the same to our cars , but personaly i could not mess around with my car like that , a few body mods great , standard great , just my little opinion .

Got to admit look too big , currently awaiting a reply from a member on here re some 17's have also been quoted for some 17 bbs replicas with tyres 17's with 7.5 j fronts and 8.5 j rears, shop said they would test fit and fit tyres and any spacers and bolts required to get it right for £700 all in sounds good but would have to drive to bedford !

replicas, £700?? No ta!!

genuine BBS RX & RX2 look great on a C & wont cost you that mate...... just keep your eyes peeled or put up a wanted thread.