jimbobcornwall

howdie from cornwall

hi guys a new owner of a vr6 satin silver rado

bought from gary dw close friend of mine,

unfortunatly gotta do the head gasket which ive looked a bit into but puzzles me a little

am i right in thinking a vr6 mk4 golf gasket will fit and be better and just wondered if i could possibly get hold of a mk4 kit or whether it is only the headgasket that is the same and not such things as intake manifolds and valve stem seals

is the 2.8 gasket kit same as 2.9 as i see fourseasons tuning do a kit with the mk4 headgasket

any way im glad to be on board and cant wait to get it on the road after head is done

cheers guys

Hey man, where abouts in cornwall you from?? Im wadebridge, rado is currently off the road until after christmas! Cant wait to get back on the road again!

Hey man, where abouts in cornwall you from?? Im wadebridge, rado is currently off the road until after christmas! Cant wait to get back on the road again!

Hey bud I'm only in Bodmin , so ye not far from u, gotta sell my t4 then I will have on road so hoping for end of January gives me time to get head gasket sorted

Welcome along , sure as eggs someone will give you an answer soon , loads of info on here and a great forum with great people, congrats on the vr ,pics please !!!