Sign in to follow this  
VR6 South

Black Metallic Diesel for £2545 in Hampshire

Diesel | Black Metallic | Hampshire

Price: £2545

Description:

Yes I know it's not a Corrado. I have owned this Fabia vRS for two years as my daily and it has been an absolute joy to drive, so much so that my Corrado has not left the garage this year!. I have just purchased a Fabia vRS SE so this one has got to go. The key details are:

Skoda Fabia Vrs 53 Reg. HPI'd and clear. 3 previous very mature owners; the first was in his 90's. Currently on 132k miles. Surprisingly quick and totally reliable VW group build quality - (these cars can do well in excess of 200k with ease). Very long MOT (Sept 13) and Tax (Jul 13). Averages 54mpg and over 60mpg on a long run. Loads of service history and very recent bills to include suspension, air conditioning compressor, battery, windscreen, oil, oil and fuel filter change. Minor age related marks as you would expect and no rips or tears to the upholstory.

Priced to sell, although I will listen to offers. Pics to follow. Please pm me if you need any further details.