mad-dog

who onwed my C

not sure if this is anywhere on here already but would love to find out who owned my car in the past nugget yxi 2313 is the reg any one want to own up to it :)

not sure if this is anywhere on here already but would love to find out who owned my car in the past nugget yxi 2313 is the reg any one want to own up to it :)

I dont know how I found this post but this is my old car :bonk: I bought it back in 2007 with a blown engine... any way I replaced the engine and various parts it then hibernate in my garage for a couple of years until my friend bought it in 2009, I know it changed hands a couple of times after him but have no idea where it is now but still shown taxed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76430[/ATTACH]

I own her ow have had her since may 2012 saved her from being broken for parts (the other guy who wanted to buy her) have done a few bits to her myself and she is up for mot next month so expecting a bill or three lol if ypu are local to poole you are welcome to come see her inbox me for details

Legend so happy you saved her was a really clean shell when I bough it, I got it off ebay with out even seeing it. the bloke delivered it to my house from Brighton for the grand some of £400 (I think) the engine was toast spun a main. I put a Kr in from a mk2 along with new service items. When my mate owned it he put a ported head along with cams but I believe the owner respect towards to car went downhill rapidly after that. Was it in a bad way when you got it?

I would loved to of seen her but I'm a bit far away, Crawley next to Gatwick.

Ps does the electric spoiler work?

Edited by vag

She had been neglected am trying to keep on top of things but she does need a respray planned for next year everything works now need a new off side wing really but she is still pretty clean otherwise when she is finished will tale a trip up to see you lol

do you have any other pics of her ?? also any history would be great too happy to pay postage if you would post to me? would love to build a complete history of her from new but doubt I will manage it

do you have any other pics of her ?? also any history would be great too happy to pay postage if you would post to me? would love to build a complete history of her from new but doubt I will manage it

Good on you for trying mate :thumbleft:

cheers clumpy not many nuggets about so I am told went to the nationals day this year and was the only on out of 100 C's

Kipvw has one mate it is a stunner I think it's a 16v like your's :)

Edited by clumpy1

I have a few pictures of it but mainly in project form I'm pretty sure when I had it, it had a big folder of extensive history did you get it with the folder? I'll have a look for some odd history parts I'm sure I might have the odd paper laying around, dont worry about postage mate its only pennies I'm glad you are looking after her

no I have nothing of history as you say its owner respect went downhill for a while the pics would be great too many thanks maybe if I can find other previous owners I can rebuild the history :) fingers crossed I know the girl I bought it off did some work to it but didn't keep history :(

no I have nothing of history as you say its owner respect went downhill for a while the pics would be great too many thanks maybe if I can find other previous owners I can rebuild the history :) fingers crossed I know the girl I bought it off did some work to it but didn't keep history :(

I spoke to my friend who I sold it to, he said to give you he's number if you would like to speak to him about what he done to the C he might have some old pics of her. I haven't had a chance to sort through my paper work yet...