Jochen744

Front Wing

Hello all,

I have recently brought my first Corrado, but it requires a new drivers side wing and I was wondering where would be the best place to source one? my car is a 1995 model so would require the later type I believe.

Thanks for any help, Jochen.

Best plan would probably be on here from someone who is breaking a car, plenty of late spec cars getting split..

Place an advert in the wanted section and specify your colour, you never know your luck...

you are not a Jochen originally from Bromyard by any chance, you know, small world and all that!? Not a common name!? Once knew a vdub chap called Jochen who had a blue LHD mk2 G60 golf.

I have a spare wing by the way if you can't find more locally, its up in the roof somewhere, blackberry colour i think

Edd

Hi, Many thanks for the advise Goldie, I have found someone breaking a Red late model so fingers crossed... Hi Edd, many thanks for the offer of the wing anyway :thumbleft: Im not the Jochen you know of tho, although a Mk2 G60 would have been nice lol. Thanks again, Jochen.