jlewisd1964

Corrado Storm in Aberdeen

Hi, I always wanted a Corrado Storm when they came out but never got the chance to own one.

During an idle conversation with a work colleague it transpired he had one which had been unused for several years and was looking for a new home. To cut a long story short I went down to see it and obviously £ changed hands.

It started up with no issues after putting in a new battery and fresh fuel.

Runs really well but will be getting the full service treatment before she hits the road.

Trailered it up to Aberdeen and got it up on a friends ramp.

Looks like a new exhaust and a few brake lines are all it needs for the MOT.

With having been sitting idle for so long the drivers wing arch has a few bubbles on the arch but apart from that not much to do to the bodywork, Few bits and pieces as expected.

Have the original wheels to get refurbished and back on as don't like the pseudo split rims.

Can't wait for summer to come so I can show it off when time and funds permit.

Cheers & Thanks

Lewis

What are the chances of that happening! Top work getting the car, it looks really nice and straight. The after market wheels on it look quite fetching. I she interior a standard beige interior or has someone re-upholstered them? Congrats on rescuing the C..

The car is absolutely untouched apart from the aftermarket wheels. Interior is original and in good condition for the age.Carpets unmarked. Poured a whole bottle of feeder liberally into the seats and a noticeable difference in 30 mins.

Bought a set of Keskin wheels locally but too radical for me so definitely getting the solitudes refurbished with decent rubber.

Any suggestions for a supplier of a decent exhaust system?

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with Recaro.

Good find there. Get some pictures fired up when you've given it a once over.

Welcome, was nice to talk to you the other day. For the exhaust I would suggest Milltek, nice sound, and good build quality. Have one on mine if You like to have a look.