radosean

black vr6 wanted for good home

Hi

I am a vw nut and had many a vw and really enjoyed owning my g60 corrado but that was afew years ago now

thing is i'd like to own another corrado but in vr6 form

straight and in good condition but in black if possible

if you know of anyone thinking of selling one or if you have one that you would like to sell to a good owner then id like to hear from you

either on here or my mobile number is 07912551882 and my email is [email protected]

thanks

Standard ride height is bad enough and 18's just look wrong on a Rado, why would you combine that loosing formula :rofl:

Absolutely. Unfortunately The risk of Corrados is they are so good to drive they get driven, mind you I had one VR that had engine issues around the 100k mark and I can be pretty sure it wasn't abused by its past history....

it's the alloys on this that throw up the alarm bells though.

A few weeks back there were 2 black Vr's up for sale (think it was pistonheads) that were around the 80k miles mark, I'll let you know if I see any as I'm not after black!!

yeah cheers lads

yeah little things to pick up on.

i went to see a 20vt mk2 golf yesterday, enthusiast owned and he wanted 3300 for it,quite high priced but you'd expect it to be good nick,had taken time to put winter wheels on it but i got there and it was a nail,guages didnt work,rips in the seats,no oil,bottle of water in the rear footwell,exhaust was just a pipe through to a silencer (i like loud cars as i own a old mini but this was ridiculous,looked good in the pics and the ad read as if it was his pride and joy

gotta be on it as theres alot out there people try fobbing off and iv bought afew over the years!

i do like that alot just dont think it could be much further away haha

same thing with all the nice cars iv seen this week,ill bear it in mind tho i quite like the green

I know it is not black but it is very nice dark blue, black always surfers so bad from swirls anyway....

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/volkswagen-corrado-vr6-1995-low-miles/994453

Then read the bottom post on my thread and click the link

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?78734-sent-private-messages

gives an idea of the price the seller may accept!!!