aposegil

obd2 vr setup?

Hello

as im doing all this work to my brother corrado if anyone has obd2 setup I might throw that on when the engine is out.

Long time no see on here mate!

Got a very low mileage OBD2 throttle body (bought new from VW) in the parts section if it helps get your OBD2 parts collection rolling :D

Is there a post about what parts you can use including parts numbers? would be interested in this myself, but the few i have read seems to bring the total to arounf £500 in parts alone, unless you are intending to turbo charge this seems alot for not a lot of benefit.

P.S sorry to hi jack the thread.

Is there a post about what parts you can use including parts numbers? would be interested in this myself, but the few i have read seems to bring the total to arounf £500 in parts alone, unless you are intending to turbo charge this seems alot for not a lot of benefit.

P.S sorry to hi jack the thread.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?54148-How-to-fit-wire-install-obd2

Long time no see on here mate!

Got a very low mileage OBD2 throttle body (bought new from VW) in the parts section if it helps get your OBD2 parts collection rolling :D

hello mate

hope you are well. Im floating about as bought my brother another vr6 but going to split that and put all the good bits from it onto his to sort his out.

thank you for the offer. at present trying to source all the parts in one go but if I do start to collect bit by bit will be in contact. I see yours is r32 now. wish I had the money to get a r32 lump in there instead of the vr