pasty

Cream leather

After a set for cream leather for my raddo. Front n rear seats Nd door cards, carpet would also be good please.

Many thanks

Ash

just a heads up on this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-VW-CORRADO-VR6-CREAM-LEATHER-FULL-INTERIOR-RECARO-2-0-16V-8V-GOLF-MK2-G60-/150952538318?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item232578f0ce

its a a place called VeeDubs in newcastle, i popped to have a look at it on friday, the rears and door cards good ok but both doors/windows have been open on the car and the fronts would take some resurecting to get them to a good standard, i had an agreed price of £300 with the guy for me to remove from the car too but i walked away as i thought that the fronts were too far gone.

hope this helps

You can have mine in mint fully refurbished condition complete interior for 1000 pounds

I've got a set for sale, including new door speakers chucked in as i was going to have them fitted. Theres a couple of minor imperfections but PM if interested. Steve.