Rocket Ron

Motorsport at the Palace 26th and 27th May 2013

A 5 Stand has been asked for each day

7 Oaks and District Motor Sport Club for the Classic and Sprints show at Crystal Palace 26th and 27th May 2013.

CCGB Had a club stand last year but it was not very well supported. Those that did enjoyed it very much. An event with a difference: Active Motorsport, cars flying around us.

Maximum 5 cars per stand per day has been asked for.

You can attend either day or both.

http://www.motorsportatthepalace.co.uk/ please visit the site for further details.

Date & Time: Sunday, 26 May and Monday 27th May 2013

Thicket Rd ( map )

London, SE20 8DT

UK

http://www.motorsportatthepalace.co.uk/

Members of CCGB Please visit the CCGB Site and register to attend.

Also those attending the show have free entry.

Edited by Rocket Ron

Hi all just a reminder for this well organised event CCGB Members please visit our site to book your place.

You don't have to attend both days

Edited by Rocket Ron

rubadudda your welcome to attend as I don't seem to be getting much interest from the Southern area and it's frreeeeee to enter for those on the stand why not become a member. However if your interested nearer the time and there are still places your welcome but will require your details Car Reg, Model, Name & Full address to enable me complete application form to send tickets out.

Let me know please.

Thanks for your message this will be open to all soon 2 more spaces each day required if we don't fill we could loose this show. It's free to those on stand visit the site. Those interested please send private message.

Spaces still available if your interested let me know. List closes on the 29 April.

Ticket gives you free entry and to one passenger.

Tickets have gone out to all those who know they are attending would appreciate it if you could confirm arrival of passes and information.

Had a great time today and thoroughly enjoyed the time trials. There were some very exotic old cars there. I will upload some pictures and videos over the next few days. Thanks to Ron for organising it.

Was a great day out, thanks Ron for organising - had a good time. Loads of different cars to check out and the Motorsport was excellent. Also nice to meet the others.

Annoyingly forgot my camera, so used my girlfriends phone to take some pics which came out awful (thought the Galaxy S3 camera was supposed to be good?!

Nick

d03ed0ea7f90c40be00acd2b3007cf2e_zpsdad59e52.jpg

301fb85e98ac1b38665450d5f44ad217_zps955c0d90.jpg

edeba6a909ff6d473c6a13a89e3b1621_zps6a18fad2.jpg

49d7b01d3e1cbcc4f5e56d25cc7d0a45_zpsd1f70c77.jpg

was great to meet you guys! great pics! anyone got anymore?