G60radoboi

Newbie from NW LONDON

Hi guys n gals.

Joined the forum as I am looking at getting myself a G60 as soon as I have sold my car. Look forward to chatting and getting to know more of you fellow enthusiasts.

Sweet Jeff. You ever down Ace cafe on VAG night? I will be there on Tuesday evening so feel free to come say hello. Look for the grey mk2 seat leon cupra.

Sweet Jeff. You ever down Ace cafe on VAG night? I will be there on Tuesday evening so feel free to come say hello. Look for the grey mk2 seat leon cupra.

Never been to a VAG night there, turned up to a couple of Triumph meets though :)

Will see how I go on Tues, don't usually get home from work until 7.30 ish though so might be a bit of a rush!

Cheers

Jeff

No worries mate. I know it will be cold so I usually only hang around for about an hour and a half then slip home. Only seen one rado there with some serious power, turbod up and everything. If the guy is there again I will be sure to ask a few questions and see i he is on this forum too.

You guys all defo have to come to ACE next meet. There was only myself and another blue valver there on Tuesday. Don't know if that owner is on here though as I never saw them.

i was there bro.. u left before saying hello.. was urs a blue rado with five spokes?

Yeah that was me!! I was hanging round your motor in the hope you would show up, not knowing what you look like hahahaha. I had to drop the car back at rainbow Car Wash next door as the interior carpets were still wet from the valet and they asked to keep it for another day. I will defo look for you next month again if you are there mate. Was eyeing up your tailgate hinge cover hahahahahaha

I was there too, hanging around with Bully :p

Mine was parked across the street form the entrance in the bus stop

Geez!!! Why did I not see you guys??!!! Someone flashed me as I left to take the car back to rainbow from across the road. Right so next time guys let's make a plan to at least meet each other lol. Yega, you need to find me next time any way with the air vent you are after lol.