redastra1000

VR6 Headlight-sidelight switch (1994)

I will ask matt for you . Rob

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:52 PM ----------

Sorry dude no switches left , but he is looking at doing another run if there is enough interest , in the meantime i have one which has a small crack in it , you can have it if it gets things working again .

I'd check the wiring in the switch loom if i were you, if its doing odd things there's a chance its shorted, melted insulation and is now making a short circuit with your side lights.

Thanks for your offer Rob, I'll try take mine apart tomorrow and see what I find, if that don't work, how much are you asking for the cracked one you've got ?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Good thinking, thanks Gus

Hi red , you can have it , no charge , nobody wants a switch with a crack in it ,its tiny though , but it will sort you out until a new one is available , just bung us a bit for pnp .Rob