Claire89

New from sunny cornwall :)

Hello I'm Claire from cornwall :) I own a 2.0 16v corrado. Ive owned a few golfs before but this is my first ever corrado! Have to say I have fallen in love with it!

Welcome to the forum car looks nice and clean. They do get under the skin, now you have got one you will find a million and 1 scenario not to get rid when problems arise. 14 years of daily driving and I still enjoy every moment

Welcome aboard! Corrado's do get under your skin.. many many repeat owners on here (I'm on my 4th!)

hi welcome

, looks like im in your neck of the woods,well cornwall at least, i work at vw as a technician, and willing to give a hand if your stuck for parts and advise, on your motor.:)

Thanks guys! I think I will find this site very useful :)

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

hi welcome

, looks like im in your neck of the woods,well cornwall at least, i work at vw as a technician, and willing to give a hand if your stuck for parts and advise, on your motor.:)

Ah where abouts in cornwall are you? Ideal! I may take you up on that offer in the future haha