shaunje

MK3 Golf 1.8 8V coilovers on a Corrado 1.8 16V?

MK3 Coilovers are longer on the rear, they will fit and you'll get low. But not as low as you would on Corrado ones. Depending on the Coilovers obviously as some go lower than others. Food for thought.

Also the top mounts are interchangeable as the body mounts are identical between Corrado models and MK3's.. Personally I prefer the early style as found on the 1.8 16v's as they seem a little more robust and have a internal beating compared to the Pwarp plastic one on the VR.

MK3 Coilovers are longer on the rear, they will fit and you'll get low. But not as low as you would on Corrado ones. Depending on the Coilovers obviously as some go lower than others. Food for thought.

Also the top mounts are interchangeable as the body mounts are identical between Corrado models and MK3's.. Personally I prefer the early style as found on the 1.8 16v's as they seem a little more robust and have a internal beating compared to the Pwarp plastic one on the VR.

Nice one mate! I'll try it out and see how it goes, hopefully I still get a bit of damping on the rear rather than a solid bar effect!