vcl

bentley Workshop Manual

Hi.

Not having much luck getting a reasonably priced Bentley Manual. Has anybody had luck with buying one online?

cheers

Just noticed the one advertising on our forum £9.99 , bit of a pain having to print off the pages when

you need now n then , but once you have down loaded it at least you have it .

Yeah I scanned mine into the laptop to save me getting it dirty and I like to back things up like that for personal use.

Yeah I scanned mine into the laptop to save me getting it dirty and I like to back things up like that for personal use.

I love that quote Jim. A workshop manual that has been scanned to stop the original getting dirty. Now that's commitment to the cause :)

Surely scanning for your own use wouldn't be classed as this? I'm sure the wording is reproduction for distribution or sale.

No that's ok but this was a post telling people where it could be downloaded from - we've already been threatened with legal action once from Bentley Publishers!

MOD EDIT - Please do not encourage copyright piracy on this forum!

apologies my bad... didn't realize it was such a sensitive matter

also i didnt tell people where they could get it from, they would require my details to get it......

Hi.

Not having much luck getting a reasonably priced Bentley Manual. Has anybody had luck with buying one online?

cheers

What do you consider reasonable?

I have a Bentley manual that is now surplus to requirements.

No that's ok but this was a post telling people where it could be downloaded from - we've already been threatened with legal action once from Bentley Publishers!

Hope i havent or wont cause any problems as it was me who said to download it , but its advertised on our forum page ?, only had a quick look at it , have they robbed it from bentley and just changed words and pics around so its not the same ?. Obviously they cant do the same because of copy rights .