Ray1965

Another Newby from S Yorks

Hello everyone. Im from s yorks ,dont know yet how many members are near me? I'm looking into buying a VR6 would be great full if anyone can point me to a buying guide tip's etc on forum, or anyone got the time to post :rolleyes: Look forward to getting to know the forum. Cheers.

Ray where abouts are you??

Plenty of us in S Yorks mate!

Apart from whats on the buying guide id say take your time & feel free to ask people on here to look at any that catch your eye, either on screen or in the flesh/ steel. :)

Ray where abouts are you??

Plenty of us in S Yorks mate!

Apart from whats on the buying guide id say take your time & feel free to ask people on here to look at any that catch your eye, either on screen or in the flesh/ steel. :)

I'm from Rotherham, i will be doing my home work on here and out and about, need to look at the vr6 in the flesh, find someone local to have a gander, might be a good idea :cool:

well mine is off the road until April (getting closer!!) but you are more then welcome to have a look.... I am in Barnsley so not too far away mate.

Mines off the road too, in Sheffield. As above. You're more than welcome to have a look and I'll show you where to look at them when buying one.