sake3

Corrado SAMCO HOSE KITS 20%-30% anyone?

AWESOME GTI

The discount will differ depending on how many orders.

up to 5 kits - £230.00 with FREE shipping to the EU

6 kits and above - £210.00 with FREE shipping to the EU

Samco Colours:

Blue

Red

Black

Yellow

Orange

Purple

Green

British Racing Green (Dark Green)

Price for the clip kit - £25.00

Shipping will be 4-5 weeks

Payment must be made from all customers in full before any kits are sent out at the discounted rate.

Should I ask about g60?

Edited by sake3

The last group buy had the VR6 hoses coming in at about £189 plus £23 for clips.

New kits from Merlin Motorsport for VR6 are £279 so these prices are crappy :(

The last group buy had the VR6 hoses coming in at about £189 plus £23 for clips.

New kits from Merlin Motorsport for VR6 are £279 so these prices are crappy :(

Great info thanks!!

Any idea where the last group buy was purchased from as the prices you state are much better?

I have recently discussed engine work with Vince @ Stealth & he told me about the hoses in the link below as i am thinking of replacing them during the work. He has taken delivery of them & said the initial feel is the quality seems very good. Im hoping he will give further feedback once he has fitted them - i think they are for a forum member from here IIRC

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120902984610?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D120902984610%26_rdc%3D1

I managed to get the vr6 7 piece kit from revolution motor sport and then the 2 for the oil cooler from merlin motorsport for £220 delivered

So that is the whole 9 piece kit for a vr!

so anyone up for it?

Well, I dont see the deal here mate unless I am missing something? Amber have offered you 30% off their price of £339 but Awesome GTI sell them for £266 inc VAT and free delivery anyway http://www.awesomegti.com/parts/engine/silicone-hoses/samco-coolant-hose-kit-corrado-vr6-uk-rhd-manual-transmission-44286

So it's actually a 10% off deal and you have to find 11 people. To be honest I'd try Awesome and see if they will do a group buy?

I'm sorted anyway as I just bought a new set but second hand from another forum member.

---------- Post added at 3:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:25 PM ----------

I managed to get the vr6 7 piece kit from revolution motor sport and then the 2 for the oil cooler from merlin motorsport for £220 delivered

So that is the whole 9 piece kit for a vr!

Hi Mate, do you know what the part number was for the 2 for the oil cooler? Thanks

James from amber

Hi

Sorry i have been out of the office for a while. The website needs updating to the 2013 prices. The prices and discounts i have offered are current.

Best regards

James

I asked awesome as weel with no respond

I will try again

and thing is I need one for SLC (US spec)

James from amber

Hi

Sorry i have been out of the office for a while. The website needs updating to the 2013 prices. The prices and discounts i have offered are current.

Best regards

James

I asked awesome as weel with no respond

I will try again

and thing is I need one for SLC (US spec)

Hi Sake3

any update on this?

I have a answer about parts from Awesome but nothing specify about discount. I asked about more parts for Corrado not only hose kits

They are abit slowly with replyingb but I will let you all know about discount. I want to do for more parts not only samco

finallly

Payment must be made from all customers in full before any kits are sent out at the discounted rate.

Who's the supplier and which colours are included?

finallly

Samco from Awesome

Which colours though? Would only be interested in black.

finallly

good work sake3! im sure we were all hoping they would come in closer to the £189 from the previous group buy ;)

did they provide costs for the samco hose clips as well? I know i would want the correct clips

Guys, its so difficult to talk with them, they are not answering questions and just writing sth to rely.

Im in rush so Im thinking to order one during weekend

good work sake3! im sure we were all hoping they would come in closer to the £189 from the previous group buy ;)

did they provide costs for the samco hose clips as well? I know i would want the correct clips

Guys, its so difficult to talk with them, they are not answering questions and just writing sth to rely.

Im in rush so Im thinking to order one during weekend

Perhaps they dont understand what your asking, as I am struggling with what you are writing :scratch: