Rob_B

20vt corrado mystic blue

No problem

---------- Post added at 7:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:44 PM ----------

I would like to express my interest in purchasing the sunroof dependant on condition pic's would help am in no rush whatsoever mate thank's

Sunroof will be inspected when it is removed for condition. Please keep an eye on the thread for an update on this

No problem

---------- Post added at 7:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:44 PM ----------

Sunroof will be inspected when it is removed for condition. Please keep an eye on the thread for an update on this

No bother mate Thank's

I'll take the headlight's as well mate no rush once you have got sunroof sorted cheer's James.

Are the TT seats on corrado subframes or have they been bolted to the floorpan?

Homemade subframes that do need to be bolted to the floor at the front and slide into the runners at the back. Not as horrific as it sounds! The seats do still slide forwards and back.

---------- Post added at 9:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:20 PM ----------

Ill take the fogs and indicators please..

PM me some details,...

On its way, ta

---------- Post added at 9:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:20 PM ----------

I'll take the headlight's as well mate no rush once you have got sunroof sorted cheer's James.

Headlights no problem being posted at cost. Sunroof will be a lot more difficult though as I'm sure you can imagine. I guess you weren't considering a road trip to Norfolk...

Lol no mate a bit costly round trip for me we will be able to sort something out Paisley freight are good never had a problem with them

Lol no mate a bit costly round trip for me we will be able to sort something out Paisley freight are good never had a problem with them

Ok we will try. A deposit will secure the headlights and sunroof should we deem it suitable for your needs. I will send you my details should you decide to commit.

Ok we will try. A deposit will secure the headlights and sunroof should we deem it suitable for your needs. I will send you my details should you decide to commit.

No problem mate from the pics you posted the sunroof look's good but some more detailed one's would be great thank's James.

No problem mate from the pics you posted the sunroof look's good but some more detailed one's would be great thank's James.

No problem mate, will get there soon

Homemade subframes that do need to be bolted to the floor at the front and slide into the runners at the back. Not as horrific as it sounds! The seats do still slide forwards and back.

Any chance of some pics of how they are mounted in the car?

Any chance of some pics of how they are mounted in the car?

Yeah at the weekend again now I'm afraid. If you want to call me I can explain fairly well if not

hi intrested in the porsche brake conversion whats the condition of the discs and pads?

Dave.

Discs are in very good condition, no lip at all. Pads have taken all the wear by the looks of it.

Discs are in very good condition, no lip at all. Pads have taken all the wear by the looks of it.

look good to me, looks like a bit of room as want to put on with a set a 16' borbets is it ok to come up to you some time this weekend to collect.

Dave.

look good to me, looks like a bit of room as want to put on with a set a 16' borbets is it ok to come up to you some time this weekend to collect.

Dave.

They fit with tons of room behind my 17's. I put a 15mm spacer on for aesthetic purposes but they cleared before them.

Starting to break the car on Saturday, where are you based?

Hey Rob, I can't PM you back (reached my PM quota) but to answer your question, yes I am meeting your mate in Kings Lynn.

Ah excellent, at least they are going to someone who will appreciate them! Fantastic bits of kit. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow

Didn't see these on here the first time round. Would have bought them straight away. Noticed that the price on here differs to what your mate said you would take :scratch: Would you take the price on here and still meet?

Didn't see these on here the first time round. Would have bought them straight away. Noticed that the price on here differs to what your mate said you would take :scratch: Would you take the price on here and still meet?

All prices on here are plus postage which would work out fairly similar to the price agreed.