Swompy

Coleford Carnival of Transport April 1st

Ok Andy.

We will be Meeting at mine will pm my address to every one. As I will need a lift across from one of you lovely people ;)

Thanks for the pm Jake :-)

Lew. Oz and Ian, want to meet en-route to Jake's? Where?

I'll come off the M5 at J12 and go up the A38. Somewhere on the A40? Don't really know the area well enough to suggest a meeting point.

Lew, I guess I could meet you near yours as I'll be going past anyway- how about McDonalds?

J12? Dunno where the other one is- I'm guessing Bristol Road somewhere! :lol:

Hope every one is set for tomorrow :)

still a few spaces for any late entries ;)

Was a good day if very cold. Havnt been able to get warm since getting home! Been sat in my trench coat all afternoon trying to warm up!

But good to catch up with every one again. Has spurred me on to get my rado sorted. And was nice to get a ride in 2 different rados and hear the lovely VR6 again, which I sorely miss.

Any way the only pic I took of the day as my fingers were too cold to take any more.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73332[/ATTACH]

Thanks to every one who turned up :thumbleft:

Can't believe how cold it was! The first two years here we all got sunburn! :roll:

Thanks for organising it again mate, and thanks to your Ma too- scrummy lunch provided as usual 8) Had a good time- plenty of interesting discussions (irrational hatred of replicas etc :lol: ) + some good interest in the cars, and one guy who said he thought the alloys would be worth more than the car, and thought he was hilarious! :lol:

Any more pics guys?

Yeah good day out when we were walking around!

Cheers Jake :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]73349[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73347[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73348[/ATTACH]