87 Jetta 16v

Cream Leather Doorcards - Late Type

Hi all,

I have a set of cream leather doorcards from a VR storm and are therefore late type. I believe that they also have the door pockets still attached (though I can't remember) I am not really sure what these are worth so I am going to say £100 for these, collected from Berkshire. Pictures to follow.

Thanks for looking,

Neal.

Very interested in these ,,waiting on pics,,

Would you be able to post.?

Hi there,

I will get some pics either later tonight or tomorrow. Postage would be possible if needed.

Cheers,

N.

---------- Post added at 9:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:32 PM ----------

Here you go, a couple of pictures as promised. They need a good clean, and in places a squirt of adhesive, though you could probably get away without using this as the areas most affected tuck into the door card retaining strips at the top of the front doorcard.

DSC04827_zps2e0ea691.jpg

DSC04829_zps66f40583.jpg

DSC04830_zps7c86c133.jpg

DSC04831_zpsc17abaa0.jpg

One of the rears has the front corner broken off. It's about 1'' missing

DSC04832_zpsd2f44a4e.jpg

Neil

I'm interested in these where abouts in Berkshire are you. I'm in the area next Wednesday on my way back from Wales to Portsmouth. Are you open to offers can bring cash.

Neil

I'm interested in these where abouts in Berkshire are you. I'm in the area next Wednesday on my way back from Wales to Portsmouth. Are you open to offers can bring cash.

Hi there,

I am in Reading, or just outside in Woodley, not too far from J11. Depending on the time, either I or the Mrs could be in I think...

if you can do them for £100 posted [should be about £8 through parcelmonkey, i'll take them and they can sit waiting for matching seats :lol:

if you can do them for £100 posted [should be about £8 through parcelmonkey, i'll take them and they can sit waiting for matching seats :lol:

Hi there,

Erm, are you in a rush? I could possibly deliver them to you personally in a month or so if you are in Bristol? I would be a little concerned with them getting damaged, the couriers just managed to bend a brand new jetta exhaust of mine a couple of weeks ago :(

on the basis i haven't bought a car for them to go in, id say not :lol:

i wouldn't want to pay for them until they came to me though, but also wouldn't be upset if they sold to someone else in the mean time.

but for £100, im happy for them to sit in my garage instead of yours. let me know..