VEEDUBBED

Audi s2 calipers...worth it?

Allrite guys, i'm finally tring to finish off ny 'raddo that's been parked up for nearly 4 years now..

The last thing that needs doing is uprating the brakes but only using 15" rims.

Whoose done the s2 caliper mod? what's needed apart from the obivous calipers? I've already got brand new Goodridge hoses fitted onto standard g60 calipers, will they need changing?

The more info. the better, cheers.

And yes i've been through every page on the forum's search..

hi mate ur gone need 16 rims min the rest is the same as g60 setup and ur gone need for s2 brake pads . i got borbet a on mine and put 5 mm spaces on

To fit the S2 calipers (Girling G60), all you need is a set of calipers + S2-pads. Use the stock 280mm discs.

I have the mod on mine. Unfortunaly I haven't been able to track the car after I've installed them, but I've tried them on the street, and they do feel nice!

Haven't tried them under 15" either, though they are a bit larger.. Depends on the wheel I guess..?

Attached are some images (trying to) show the difference when installed.. The red ones are the S2 calipers..

The image with them fitted to the car is with 16x7.5" Borbet A - ET25.. Plenty clearance.

Edited by wormy