4DUST

SOLD VR6 Cylinder Head Full Professional Rebuild 8,000 miles Ago

I have a VR6 cylinder head for sale that was fully rebuilt 8,000 ago. The head was skimmed a little and then tested, the valve seats were recut and valves checked and professionally re-laped in. It had new valve springs fitted along with new exhaust studs and nuts. New valve guides and valve seals were fitted. All parts were genuine VW bits and the job was not done on the cheap. I looked at all the receipts and it cost loads to rebuild. I bought the head as part of a complete engine and have split it as I only really wanted the 2.9 forged bottom end. I already have an EIP big valve head so this is surplus to requirements and I keep tripping over it on my garage floor which is a good motivator to sell!. The engine had been running smoothly when I bought it and had been looked after by former VAG tech. You can tell everything was sweet from the valve head colour on the cylinder head face. The head does not come with cams or tappets (although I think I may have some nearly new tappets if required that I could include) The engine was running OBD1 with coil pack.

Wanting £100 for the head and would prefer collection due to weight of 22kg or delivery 1-3 days for £20.

Cheers, Will

Bath, Somerset

[email protected]

Edited by 4DUST

I can do UK delivery 1-3 days for £20 insured.

Now SOLD

Edited by 4DUST