Michael'durham'

NorthEast Owners Helmsley Run 2013

I'm in hartlepool (north east)

Wow that's mint. Nice and local :)

PM me your details email name address etc and ill keep you in the loop. And pass you on my mobile

Hey guys,

So next meet, any ideas?

I would like to propose a rolling road day, suggest Motorscope in Northallerton but any other good suggestions for locations?

Cheers

Ron

I would be game for a rr day? Would we get better prices if we were to have a load of cars go?

Is my car worth a dabble on one of them,?

I'm Planning a big meeting 'North East' and looking into a 'park up and eat'

I'll BBQ the job in end of June or start of July, like a Pre 25th meeting give folks something to work towards and seek help if needed in time. For big run. I'm currently looking into Xcel Centre. AYCLIFFE

it got a starbucks and toilets etc etc. Could get a wheel wizard guy there maybe a few competitions, like a wheel change challenge etc etc. Parking challenge, it's easy to find.

if all north easy owners came, I've 30guys all with cars north of Harrogate area. So Xcel is central.

decent undisturbed car park near a McDonald's and A1 too.

all though the McD's wouldn't be nessisary as BBQ will sort the job,

On another note, it would Be also good if the Corrado GB know of hotels near the 25th and I'll sort with them a big discount for a block corrado booking and we'll all get together before the big event. I'm the king on the telephone at getting deals.

hi michael,

a vote for the rolling road from me...

aint changin no wheels... had enough toppin up coolant and jump startin the car last time. gettin new battery and rad 2moro so hopefully no trouble next time.

be up for a bbq eating contest though.

Lol wish it was that simple, got it "running" but have a stalling issue, think I need to drive it a decent distance now to see if it sorts itself out....

mmm rr day might mean she will have to be ready

Im going before you cos you'll blow the rollers off!

She needs to be ready anyway,!!!

Certainly before July

---------- Post added at 6:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:41 PM ----------

She needs to be ready anyway,!!!

Certainly before July....

---------- Post added at 6:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:51 PM ----------

Lol wish it was that simple, got it "running" but have a stalling issue, think I need to drive it a decent distance now to see if it sorts itself out....

Drive it down to me.

Last time I did RR day at Motorscope it came to about £40 for 3 runs based on about 20 cars.

They actually said we should have a BBQ next time as they have a fair bit of land out back so we could do both!

I'm happy to drop them a line and sort some dates.

Ron

Ill come to this , i made it to stealth the other year so why not

Bbq is a cracking idea i just hope im not on holiday at the time lol i go 22 june for two weeks , would be a shame to miss it

Chris get your arse in gear and get it finished bud would be nice to see it run

Cool, I'm about to bugger off on my hols for 10 days but I'll call them when I get back and see what dates are available