pat burke

passenger window scraper seal needed

Hello to everyone from sunny Swaffham in Norfolk. Eventually got my vr6 last october from Edinburgh, had an enjoyable drive back. There are now two vr6's in Swaffham, the other is possibly the lowest mileage one left, less than 80k in white. It is owned by a young man in his late 60's - and i have first refusal when he sells it. Any way the issue i have is that i need a passenger window scraper seal, can anyone help please.

I have had issues with starting and idling, and cutting out etc but narrowed this down to the idle control valve, replacement pattern part was £40 inc and i'm pleased to say it hasn't missed a beat since. I'm the third owner and it has been using mobil 1 for 90k. She puts a smile on my face each time i drive her. I used to have a mk 2 golf 16v years ago but this is something special. i'm late 40's now and wish i had one of these years ago!!

Its a 1994 M960 XSC. The other thing is that it has a plastic steering wheel, i'd like a leather original can anyone help,,,,, thanks Pat

Welcome along , pics please . Where did you get the isv from ? had a look at the usual suspects but could not see it ?

Rob