j_s14a

2003 BMW 530D SE manual saloon, 119k miles

2003 BMW 530d SE manual saloon in silver with black leather, FSH. 16" Turbine wheels with very good michelln tyres all round. Factory optional Msport steering wheel which is very nice and thick, and m sport gear knob.

Being the 3 litre diesel, it's quick while still giving decent fuel economy. I'm getting 34mpg for town driving, and 50+ on the motorway. Performance and mpg can easily be improved with a remap. (such as SRD provides). The car will do 140mph plus, and has plenty of power for overtaking. It is fast for a diesel.

it's on 119k miles (very low for one of these), and generally in great condition. The interior is very good, though could do with some new foot mats if I were being picky. There's also a very small slit (1cm) in o e of the rear arm rests, but these can be replaced cheaply if it bothers you.

The exterior is very straight, the worst mark being a 5p sized dent above one of the front kidney grills caused by a stone. There's a few scratches on the rear bumper, and the odd age related mark. But generally, it very straight and there's NO rust. All panel gaps are perfect.

The car comes on KW street coilovers, but is also supplied with the stock suspension. The coilovers can be a bit creaky, but they're only a few months old and in very good condition.

I'm looking for £3900, or a deal with a Blackberry Corrado VR6. I also have some 17" genuine BMW BBS style 42 wheels I'd throw in for that price (which need a refurb due to corrosion on the lips)

If the Other car sells first, I'll be keeping this.

DSC_1165_zps0e732631.jpg

DSC_1179_zpsd5ccb34d.jpg

DSC_1182_zps1fcf9078.jpg