maff

Samco hoses, strut brace and 288's

I'm selling a few of my parts which i'd planned to put onto my vr6 but i've decided to sell them on.

Sticking within the forum guidelines, if anyone is interested please post or pm me and we can go from there.

Right first off is a set of seven blue samco hoses for a corrado vr6, these are used but in very good condition, £125 Posted SOLD

image_zps6e1858fa.jpg

A full set of 288mm brakes which are a great upgrade for the corrado vr6 and fit under the standard speedlines, including discs, pads (plenty of life), calipers and carriers and mounting bolts £50

Would prefer collection but can packaged up for a courier to collect.

image_zpsef94ba36.jpg

Corrado vr6 strutbrace. This was sold to me as a H&R strut brace, its very well made but there are no identifying marks £40+postage SOLD

image_zps57a706a1.jpg

Edited by maff

Interested in the strut brace, what condition is it in? Does it have any scratches on it? Thanks

It's in good used condition, no scratches on the bar but just some masking tape that needs peeling off. There are some fitment marks on the top mount collars but nothing to bad

Ill do it for £35, with postage on top, I think postage will be around £10 because of the awkward size of the parcel

Any good to you?

Here's the pictures, you described this as 'good used condition,no scratches on the bar just tape,and fitment marks but not too bad! I beg to differ!

null_zps51b1b9d2.jpg

null_zpsc1fc1c29.jpg

null_zpsa0bab7a6.jpg

null_zpsd704d39c.jpg

Does anybody think I'm in the wrong for not being happy with this going off the description? I would like a refund in this.?

That's shocking! Them samco hoses looked shot to bits to! Bodged up with bits of 22mm copper..........

That's seen better days, needs re chroming.....

I'm sure these mounting cups were alloy, they were very light and hence why they have fitment marks.

---------- Post added at 3:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:05 PM ----------

Wesley you ended paying £28 for this strut brace, as you only payed £10 for postage and it cost me 6 pence short of £12 to post it?!

I'm really wasn't trying to pull the wool over anybody's eyes here, I was happy with it and I paid £40!

Fitment marks come from an item that has previously been used, if you want new buy new?

---------- Post added at 3:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:08 PM ----------

That's shocking! Them samco hoses looked shot to bits to! Bodged up with bits of 22mm copper..........

Please? samco hoses shot to bits? read the listing... used do they really look shot to bits??? these are £300 brand new.

Mods have a word please, out of order.

---------- Post added at 3:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:24 PM ----------

Please? samco hoses shot to bits? read the listing... used do they really look shot to bits??? these are £300 brand new.

Mods have a word please, out of order.

I paid you £45 for it not £40! Fitment marks can be expected as its second hand, but big chunks out of it where it's been grinding on something are NOT! Also no Bolts with it, and looks like someone didn't have the correct size spanner to adjust it properly so has butchered the nuts using pliers or something! I've sold plenty of things on here and never had any issues at all. This is because I describe things as they are and mention things that I know shouldn't be there! It wasn't that I wanted new just not something that has seen better days for more than new money!

Well I was perfectly happy with it, and paid more than you!

It really isn't as bad as you make out! it's used for goodness sake!

Send it back to me and you can have a refund, either that or I'm gonna get attacked in a minute, I've already had a fellow member being totally out of order about the samco hoses!

I've already had a fellow member being totally out of order about the samco hoses!

Mate I will put the pics of my samco hoses up when I take them of the car

If yours are in good nick mine are pristine condition :lol:

Right, hang on so your gonna clean the inside of the hoses? because what the hell are wrong with the ones I have sold??

Does everyone have sunstroke today?? Mine are sold for £130, very very happy customer, so I wouldn't waste your time posting pictures of pristine samco hoses ok, cause erm I'm not interested!

No my car is being stripped at the mo

The point I am trying to make is that the items are not in GOOD condition

Spoke to Matt on the phone and got all this started, he kindly refunded me everything with no problems. Thanks for sorting this out.