Sign in to follow this  
daves16v

Amazing reduction on my insurance without trying

Insurance time again, currently with Chris Knott, fully comp with declared Koni kit paying £432. This year they want £426.

Had a quote with Elephant today, fully comp, all mods declared........£339......cool I thought, so I approached Chris Knott as I'd prefer to insure with them again. What a surprise, only changes from last year was declaring the alloys and FK lights and the car is now garaged overnight (it has been for past 9 months) and they too came down to £339 and managed to get the excess down to £200.

All this with 1 phone call.

Well chuffed :D :D :D

It's Chris Knott I'm with just now and they did me a great deal again this year (after a bit of phoning around albeit) but I like being insured with them. Nice one on the insurance mate 8)

you lot are lucky for my 2.0L 16v i pay £1,609 and that is TP only LOL... also with 1 years no claims and pass plus...

mind you that is mega cheap coz other quotes were in the region of £8,000 TP only LOL

ohh well that the disadvantage of being 18...

£8,000 TP only, tht's bloody ludicrous. MInes about the £400 mark for fully comp protected etc and I thought that was bad enough! daves16v, your right, the only advantage to getting too near 40!

£1,209 fully comp.... :cry:

Insurance sucks.

£8,000 TP only, tht's bloody ludicrous. MInes about the £400 mark for fully comp protected etc and I thought that was bad enough! daves16v, your right, the only advantage to getting too near 40!

cheeky...got 5 years to go yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: If it's any consolation I've only got 3 years to go. Mind you, I do feel like an 18 year old..... pretty much every time I see one in a low cut top :wink: