Graphite

Stanford Hall convoy Northbound starting in W Sussex

Just wanted to get this into its own post so as many people as possible see it.

John (16vG60) and myself have come up with the plan for our journey to the show. We would like to get a convoy going from Junction 9 of the M1 heading north... any one wanting to participate can meet us at the Premier Inn Luton South as detailed below.

We will be leaving Rustington, West Sussex at 5 AM sharp and heading north on the A24. We will be at the Leatherhead junction with the M25 roughly an hour later.

Any one rolling around this area is welcome to join us up to our next stopping point as we go clockwise round the M25 and onto the M1.

At M1 Junction 9 we will stop for approximately 15 minutes between 6:45 am to 7:00 am at the Premier Inn Luton South.

From here we will head on up in convoy to Stanford Hall.

We would like to get a convoy going up the M1 and if you are interested in this then please meet us here at this time.

If you are interested in meeting at M1 J9 or would like to join the "early" stage of the convoy please drop me a PM with your mobile number so we can let you know where exactly we are etc.

This is going to be one of the last chances to get a very big convoy going so we would love for as many people as possible to join us.

Troy.

p.s thanks to those who have already PM'd me with their mobile numbers. I will give you a text as were on our way on Sunday morning.