Saichy

Corrado breaking

If you are taking the furniture off the door cards, I'll take a lock pin and surround off the top of a door card :)

Also, I'm after the little plastic trims that go round the holes where the bonnet catches go through the slam panel if you have them?

Cheers

Ok mate i will look if there all still there for you mate and let you know

Cheers

bump for these bits mate ;)

bump for these bits mate ;)

Hi mate sorry. They are both missing mate i think i used them for my golf thinking about it. Sorry

Hi mate sorry. They are both missing mate i think i used them for my golf thinking about it. Sorry

Ok mate. Do you mean both bonnet catch trims, or do you mean the door lock pin and surround trim are missing as well?

Hi Dan pm me your address and mobile number mate ill pop over this week.:thumbleft:

Ok mate. Do you mean both bonnet catch trims, or do you mean the door lock pin and surround trim are missing as well?

Sorry i totally forgot about the bonnet catch trim i will check soon as i get time to go to the car. Had a really busy weekend mate sorry for my bad memory

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Sorry i totally forgot about the bonnet catch trim i will check soon as i get time to go to the car. Had a really busy weekend mate sorry for my bad memory

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

No problem mate :)

How much for wheel and boss posted

Hi mate sorry wheel and boss has sold

---------- Post added at 2:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:40 PM ----------

How much for wheel and boss posted

Hi mate sorry wheel and boss has sold

Hi

Just after a windscrean washer nozzle from the bonnet including the wires to the first plug about 6" away.

If your happy to sell please provide price & postage.

Thanks. Al

on the drivers side front pillar i'm after the piece of plastic which covers the screw, have you got it

Bump still loads here. The bumpers, tailgate, doors, the interior are all still here

How much for grille posted Are all clip's intact pic's please Thank's

have you still got the rear lights mate and how much? cheers mate.

How much for grille posted Are all clip's intact pic's please Thank's

Hi mate its all intact i will get some pics tomorrow for you

Want £30 posted for it

---------- Post added at 9:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:50 AM ----------

have you still got the rear lights mate and how much? cheers mate.

Still got them mate want £30 for them

sound mate can you pm me your address and ill see ifbi can get over today. if not itll b tomorrow. cheers mate, Ben

Bump still loads here. Bumpers, doors, interior, exhaust, tailgate. Make me offers

can i get a price on rear lights and wind deflectors posted please and some better pics cheers dave

HI, Have you still got the black plastic trim piece about 1/4 of an inch wide that runs around the heater controls radio and down around centre consol? If so is it uncracked- could you post a pic please..........? Cheers

Hi, Do you have pas pipes, rubber water hoses,heater motor,heater control panel, Cheers

Ive got the pas pipe but want to sell them with everything for a conversion. Got all the water hoses i think. Heater motor ive still got. Do you mean the sliders that you move for the control panel??

Dan

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

HI, Have you still got the black plastic trim piece about 1/4 of an inch wide that runs around the heater controls radio and down around centre consol? If so is it uncracked- could you post a pic please..........? Cheers

Dont think ive got this mate sorry

Dan

Hi mate.im needing a drivers door scraper seal.i made. Mess of mine taking it off!!is it available? Cheers.

Hi mate.im needing a drivers door scraper seal.i made. Mess of mine taking it off!!is it available? Cheers.

Its there mate i will check over the weekend if its any good.

Dan