JSchollar

Hi everyone!

Evening all!

My name's James, I'm 22 and live in Ipswich, Suffolk.

I currently don't own a Corrado, but with any luck that will change in the near future as I'm on the hunt for a tasty VR6. I joined this forum in order to gain some advice about what to look for when buying, what to avoid and also what awesome cars these can be! I've loved them ever since I first knew they existed, and now the VR is cheap enough to insure, I can finally have one of my dream cars!

I've been involved with VWs for as long as I can remember, but have never owned what I consider to be a proper VW (Seat Ibiza, Polo and a MK5 Golf TDI). The Golf has to go unfortunately as a company car has reared its head, no need for 2 dervs....!

Anyway, hope to have a Corrado very soon and have my eyes on a fair few :D

All the best,

James

Hello James,

Good luck with your search, I can guarantee you will find lots of information on here! I certainly have.

Thank you all for the kind welcomes! From what I've seen so far this is the place to be to get sound advice, as well as see the cars for sale that have been loved and cherished by their owners. I know that's one of the most important things when it comes to buying an older car.

Fay, thanks for the link! I have seen that already and has a really good old read of it. I can guarantee it will be used when buying one! Your blackberry VR6 in your profile picture is inspired, just how I want mine to look one day!!

Welcome I am new to the corrado only had mine for 2 week and love every minute of it the noise the vr6 engine makes is so sweet another thing I hate seeing it dirty I'm very OCD about keeping it clean lol

Thanks Alan!

I can see me being exactly the same as you, it can never be too clean! I can't wait for the sound of the V6, the videos I've watched and any other V6 that goes by always grabs my attention! Genuinely can't wait :D