blueboxer

Wanted Automatic gearbox trim surround & a door speaker for 94 VR6

Has anyone got an automatic gearbox selector that's in good condition. Mine has got creases to the graphics and the internal sliding part is all screwed up inside.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74051[/ATTACH]

Also need a door speaker .

Would need sending to Jersey in the Channel Islands.

My last VR was an Auto, a 96 car that had been beautifully maintained, yet it still suffered from the creases and cracking in the Gearbox Numerical Graphics/Plastic.. Autos were always pretty rare anyway. I never looked into whether the parts are still available new. My car came with an order receipt frm a VAG Dealer stating item on back order from 2007 I think! It obviously never materialised!

I have some standard door speakers you can have for £10 plus postage if that seems ok to you?

My last VR was an Auto, a 96 car that had been beautifully maintained, yet it still suffered from the creases and cracking in the Gearbox Numerical Graphics/Plastic.. Autos were always pretty rare anyway. I never looked into whether the parts are still available new. My car came with an order receipt frm a VAG Dealer stating item on back order from 2007 I think! It obviously never materialised!

Didn't realise it was a common problem. Thought it was just a heavy handed previous owner on my car. Can probably fabricate something to replace the creased slider but it sounds like the label/graphic trim on the outside wont be easy to find in good condition.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

I have some standard door speakers you can have for £10 plus postage if that seems ok to you?
Sent you a pm