Sign in to follow this  
alimac81

Twilight Violet VR6 for £2900 in Carterton

Up for sale is my 1994 Vr6 in Twilight violet

Had to rewrite the advert due to an editing muckup

the car has 143000 miles on the clock as had a load of work done last july when I took the car off the road and removed the engine and subframe ect.

Mot due date is 19/07/2013

Serviced by VW May 2013

5 months tax

work done to the car includes:

-All engine ancillaries changed (power steering pump, water pump, oil pump, alternator, aux belt and tensioner)

-steering rack has been replaced as well as track rod ends

-all subframe bushes replaced as well as engine mounts (rear gbox mount is upraded mk4 tdi mount)

-Lower swing arms have r32 bushes fitted with genuine vw ball joints

-When I had the engine out I refurbished all the engine bay wiring fitting proper loom tape.

-Also fitted a mk3 golf vr6 2.8 engine with 90k on clock, unfortunately I don't have any service history with the engine, but it is smooth and quiet

and put out 194 bhp when put on the rollers at stealth racing, and uses very little oil.

-bilstien b8 dampers fitted with eibach progressive springs

-All discs and calipers all round have been changed, fronts uprated to 288mm brakes and all calipers are brand new.

-Rear bearings have just been done, and front wheel bearings were done 1 1/2 years ago

-has a pioneer head unit with blue tooth, and hands free, with pioneer 6x9 speakers at the rear.

-Headlight wiring loom upgrade has been fitted

-All drive shaft CV joints have been replaced

-I have replaced numerous coolant pipes, including the crack pipe, small pipes which connect to it which are hard to get to,

thermostat housing and thermostat.

-Window was changed at the end of last year

-Cat 1 Clifford alarm fitted

the heater controls all work, as do all the electrics (sunroof ect) however the rear spoiler auto control doesn't work but it works on the switch

I have a Vehicle speed sense unit on order and this will hopefully fix the problem.

The bonnet has stone chips on it and the rear arches are just starting to go, but seem solid.

The Sills are solid and have no signs of rust

The car is located In Carterton Oxfordshire, but can drive up to stockport if someone is serious about buying.

After £2900

Overall the car is excellent and will be sorry to see it go, any questions please call me on 07446693821

Here is a link to the advert on pistonheads for pics: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...6-1994/1411546

Edited by alimac81
amending details