robmajestix

Late headlights, rear vr6 badge, late Heater surround

I have for sale a few parts:

Late corrado headlights. These are in good condition, the glass is without any cracks or noticeable chips.

£50 collected or £10 p&p

Rear corrado 'VR6' badge. Brand new, unused and still in the packet.

£15 posted.

Later heater surround. Used, has a slight nick at the top left.

£10 posted.

Easy pops/Martin no probs, glad it's going to some use! G60Mat, you got an iPhone or whatssap? PM me, I can't seem to upload the pic on here. Sorry for the slow responses!

Easy pops/Martin no probs, glad it's going to some use! G60Mat, you got an iPhone or whatssap? PM me, I can't seem to upload the pic on here. Sorry for the slow responses!

Will do!

I'll take the headlights mate. PM me your payment details and I'll get it sorted. Cheers

Get in line matey...

Hello guys sorry for the delay, I'm really sorry but the lights are gonna have to be pulled off sale... My bro left the rado in gear in the garage, and i wasnt awake enough to notice I'm sure you can guess the rest, absolutley gutted! Gonna have to take my broken inpro out and swap them over for my old head lights. Sorry to G60mat and frozencran who both were waiting on pics. Sorry to let you guys down. Hope you understand.

Rob

Hello guys sorry for the delay, I'm really sorry but the lights are gonna have to be pulled off sale... My bro left the rado in gear in the garage, and i wasnt awake enough to notice I'm sure you can guess the rest, absolutley gutted! Gonna have to take my broken inpro out and swap them over for my old head lights. Sorry to G60mat and frozencran who both were waiting on pics. Sorry to let you guys down. Hope you understand.

Rob

No worries, hope you get it sorted!

Ill get in line for them. Def interested in a set. I'm in the us though, ill pay extra shipping