emu

Enjoy... More to come

Biggest ever sale, everything has to go. I'll be updating list daily. If you need anything you can't find just fire me PM as I probably have it :) This is a final clear up after 11 years of ownership

I'm happy to do discount on postage if you buy more than one item. Basically I can post up to 25kg for £15.75 so more you buy, less you pay (for postage of course :))

I need room for new car so rather sell it cheap than keep it forever

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/vag-4-part/m.html?item=161024206397&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Hi mate, not to have a dig but I'm sure you will get a lot more interest for single parts if the postage wasn't so high on them, for example £10.74 for a battery jacket? Would cost about £4. It will just put a lot of people off that's all :-)

Hi mate, not to have a dig but I'm sure you will get a lot more interest for single parts if the postage wasn't so high on them, for example £10.74 for a battery jacket? Would cost about £4. It will just put a lot of people off that's all :-)

When was the last time you were posting anything ?? Have you seen new postage prices by royal mail ??

There is designed size and if your box is larger than that it is £10 for a recorded delivery. I paid £10 pounds to post ABS ECU which is very light and size of the battery jacket. I paid £10 to post a pair of jeans for recorded delivery and I paid £10 to post 5 DVD's.

So.. Yes. My prices are right according to new Royal Mail Prices and £0.75 is for packing materials as they are not free for me.

---------- Post added at 5:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:57 PM ----------

From Royal Mail website

1–2kg £10.00

2–5kg £16.20

5–10kg £22.35

10–20kg £33.50

Nice number plate, can't believe you're charging postage on that, given the asking price

Asking price is not real just there to avoid silly offers. If somebody really interested I'm open to sensible offers.

As others have said, I'd seriously look at other postage options - as I'm sure it will put potential bidders off - definitely puts me of bidding on anything on ebay when I see high postage costs. I know RM prices have gone up - but surely something like an abs light weighs less than a kg and would go as a small parcel - which is £4.10 1st class recorded. Also, in case you're not aware of it - you can send a 30kg parcel with Parcelforce48 for 11.99 if you buy it through ebay/paypal.

Alternatively you've got things like myhermes, etc. Just trying to be helpful, as postage is a right pain when using ebay these days.

There are OTHER ways...parcel2go.com

Just sayin...

Yep, but I'm busy and can't spend all day waiting for courier to pick it up. Hermes, Yodel and citilink are crap and won't be using them.

I'm hoping to sell more item to one buyer which lower postage costs and give me less hassle packing.

What won't sell is going to the bin or will list it together again as a job lot

---------- Post added at 8:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:26 PM ----------

As others have said, I'd seriously look at other postage options - as I'm sure it will put potential bidders off - definitely puts me of bidding on anything on ebay when I see high postage costs. I know RM prices have gone up - but surely something like an abs light weighs less than a kg and would go as a small parcel - which is £4.10 1st class recorded. Also, in case you're not aware of it - you can send a 30kg parcel with Parcelforce48 for 11.99 if you buy it through ebay/paypal.

Alternatively you've got things like myhermes, etc. Just trying to be helpful, as postage is a right pain when using ebay these days.

I've paid 6.75 to post light switch couple days ago so believe that abs light will cost same price to post. Parcel force is 1.99+VAT. Please remember I'm adding packing materials to postage cost as the are not free.

I'm more than happy to post few items in one parcel to save you money.

---------- Post added at 8:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:32 PM ----------

I've paid 6.75 to post light switch couple days ago so believe that abs light will cost same price to post. Parcel force is 1.99+VAT. Please remember I'm adding packing materials to postage cost as the are not free.

I'm more than happy to post few items in one parcel to save you money.

When was the last time you were posting anything ?? Have you seen new postage prices by royal mail ??

There is designed size and if your box is larger than that it is £10 for a recorded delivery. I paid £10 pounds to post ABS ECU which is very light and size of the battery jacket. I paid £10 to post a pair of jeans for recorded delivery and I paid £10 to post 5 DVD's.

So.. Yes. My prices are right according to new Royal Mail Prices and £0.75 is for packing materials as they are not free for me.

---------- Post added at 5:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:57 PM ----------

From Royal Mail website

1–2kg £10.00

2–5kg £16.20

5–10kg £22.35

10–20kg £33.50

Last week! I also received a battery jacket of a fellow member on here last week too, £3.68 postage. So it can be done. Just saying to help you out.

Well, I'll be more than happy to refund every overpaid amount of postage if that helps but I don't think I'm much wrong with my prices. It's what I have to pay and I'm not willing to pay for postage from my own pocket and not willing to post other way than 1st class recorded delivery as parcels are being lost.