Sign in to follow this  
DubGarry

Pearl White VR6 for £2600 in Camberley, Surrey

VR6 | Pearl White | Camberley, Surrey

Price: £2600

Description:

So, i'm enjoying corrado ownership, but would like to move on to something a bit newer in my eyes, it's an incredible car and i've spent a lot of money on it getting it running right and alot of niggly interior bits,

it was a tad ropey when i got it, but it's nearly sorted now, just needs a little more TLC. It's originally a 16v, that was converted by someone that worked at PSI tuning a few years ago. ITS STILL A 2.0 16v ON

THE LOGBOOK, i just declared the engine conversion as a modification

1993 White 16v shell - no idea on mileage of shell, the body is incredibly straight, with the ONLY spot of rust being on the bootlid between the spoiler and the window, roughly a 10p size (have photo), all the

panels are straight, and the sills are straight too, the underneath is really tidy too. Blown over in pearl white, with a satin black roof. Ideally, the bodywork could do with a machine polish, the guy that had it

before me flatted it, but didn't get the chance to finish the polish, it'll really set the pearl off when done

ALL of the electrics work, the spoiler, sunroof (mk3 glass with slider, so you can appreciate the sun without opening it if need be ) all windows all work perfectly/

Mileage is around 107k, chains were done at time of conversion apparently, but no paperwork to back this up, they're silent though and no tensioner rattles etc. I've changed the clocks in the car as the

original ones (from the VR6 donor car) didn't have any lights or wiring for it, so these now illuminate properly, but in terms of MOT etc, the original clocks are still available (i was going to DDI them)

List of some important bits

ABV Corrado VR6 2.9 engine full conversion, apart from still running 4x100 running gear (better wheel choice! )

Stainless Scorpion Exhaust (Decat available), makes a lovely noise and isn't too loud.

5 spoke compomotive wheels, 16 x 7 with 205/45/16 tyres on them, other wheels available

90mm splitter

in my ownership it's had:

Pioneer headunit with USB and front auxillary input

Stealth Shelf with Vibe Slick 6x9s

New rear doorcards (originals have speaker holes in them, can supply these though)

Decat, bought but not fitted (yet)

BIG service:

New Coilpack

New Leads

New NGK plugs

Oil change + filter

AIr Filter

i replaced the ignition system as it was misfiring and running like poo, now it sounds, and more importantly, GOES, like a VR6 should, on full chat this thing sounds nuts, especially with the drilled airbox

(better than any induction kit in my opinion). work was done at VRT in Slough, and they're spot on. There isn't much more service history, but with this service and some bits lined up at the weekend (wheel

bearings), this car is running very nicely indeed now and won't give anyone hassle

in terms of a price, with the work that's been done and some lined up, and that it's a straight, fully functioning corrado VR6 i'd be happy with offers around £2600, you'll also get:

decat pipe

17" Wolfrace Asia Tec wheels

original doorcards

matching front doorcards

CV joint spare

spare MAF

Ideally though i'm after a swap, im literally open to anything, but needs to be newer than this, no more mk2s etc, would be happy with any VAG car, or try me with non-vag all i can do is say no

can drive to meet halfway for swaps etc

I work some wierd and wonderful evening / nightshifts, so best bet is to contact me on 07825 909681 and text me first, i'll get back ASAP

Car is located in Camberley, Surrey, GU15 1AS

Cheers for reading

Chris

more photos upon request :)

1_6353_1370864348_

3_6353_1370864348_