CharlesK

Rado Front Wing and Rear Arches

Im looking for someone who has decent front wings, and decent rear arches they'd be willing to cut from the car and post.

Im re-shelling my mk3 and want to go wide-body again, this time with Corrado arches, instead of my home made affairs. Arches don't have to be immaculate as they'll be getting filled/paint work anyway, but the cleaner the better. Would need about a foot of the sill also to blend it in the the Golf sills smoothly.

Have been looking for repair panels but they dont seem to exist for the Corrados

Whereabouts are you? I'm shortly going to be breaking a Corrado and can supply all of those bits if necessary.

Tom

Whereabouts are you? I'm shortly going to be breaking a Corrado and can supply all of those bits if necessary.

Tom

If these parts don't get sold, let me know when you're breaking the car as I need part of the rear panel/arch to repair a hole that's above the sill, in front of the rear nearside wheel.

Cheers