sankysvr6

GTI International 2013

Is anyone from here going to this?

Doesn't seem to be much interest on CCOGB, was just wondering if we will be having a club stand at this event?

One day left to buy advanced tickets...

'reduced' to £12.50 per day or £25 for the whole (2 day) weekend - what a great saving!

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm?

Its only £12.50 if you buy in advance, its £15.00 if you buy it on the gate.

Apparently there is a club display for CCOGB as it is in the drop down menu on the Inters site.

You assign yourelf to the stand when buying advance tickets.

Apparently there is a club display for CCOGB as it is in the drop down menu on the Inters site.

You assign yourelf to the stand when buying advance tickets.

Yeah I know that, its just that so far only one person has expressed any interest on CCOGB. Was just wondering if anyone else was attending from this forum that who is not on CCOGB.

Correct, club stand for CCGB booked. Won´t be able to attend myself, clashes with Mum´s visit from Germany, no car stuff during her stay.

Tempest

Vr6oc will be having a stand there again.

Pete, not sure how the G60 will go down on the VR6OC stand, i might booed off. LOL

Spoke to the organisers today and the cutoff for registering is tomorrow.so if you want get on the stand, let me know ASAP!

Thanks for the offer Pete, but I've already got my pass and ticket for the Corrado stand so will have to represent the club on my own. :-)

If it gets lonely, will have a word with the event organisers, if i can move the car to VR6OC stand.

Will come see you for chat either way Pete.

No worries, I now have 8 passes for Saturday and 8 for sunday :) so will have a couple left over ;)