emu

Breaking Blackberry VR6 With Beige Leather

I would like to take the front bumper, how much posted?

£40 posted

Emu, Do you still have the Top Rad Cover, and the Centre dash consol? regards, Jason

Would it be ok to get a pic of the front bumper. Its not my colour so will need to spray anyway but otherwise is it in good condition. Also I need the bumper bar if you have it? I also need a passenger side seat tilt adjustment handle. The looped one under the seat??

Emu, Do you still have the Top Rad Cover, and the Centre dash consol? regards, Jason

Top rad cover £12.50 posted, centre console gone

Would it be ok to get a pic of the front bumper. Its not my colour so will need to spray anyway but otherwise is it in good condition. Also I need the bumper bar if you have it? I also need a passenger side seat tilt adjustment handle. The looped one under the seat??

Honestly. Bumper is fine and I will not be able to get you a picture. Somebody is picking up shell on Sunday morning and I'm away till then. If you want a bumper with iron part it has to be paid till Saturday evening, if not I will throw all parts I have left with the shell as don't have a space to keep them. Bumper comes without splitter and grill.

Ill take that on condition that it is in good condition with no cracks etc...? Pls pm payment details, thanks guy !

All gone, still have some small parts left but they will be listed one ebay.