robmajestix

Oil/volt late centre gauge/bmc cda

I have for sale one late RHD corrado oil/volt centre gauge I bought for nearly £200 off ARZ last year. It's in mint condition, and hasn't even been used yet. Even better, it has a DDI gauge face already Installed (worth over £30). This is easily removed if you don't want it. I'm looking for £140 posted.

I have a used BMC CDA Induction kit that I bought off the forum last month, but it was a bit of a spur of the moment buy, and unfortunately I need to sell it. It comes with the clips, and the 80mm hose. It's got some scuffs but is in pretty good nick.

I'm looking for what I paid, £80 posted.

I also have for sale a late heater gauge surround

£10 posted.

Cheers guys

Second dibs on the gauges in the unlikely event Jon changes his mind :)

Was thinking of Lee hes in China at Moment

Bloody hell Jon - can't you buy him something else mate? How about a nice BMC CDA? :lol:

Bloody hell Jon - can't you buy him something else mate? How about a nice BMC CDA? :lol:

Hes been after some for ages sorry bud...hes already got a bmc

I'm only messing Jon - hence the :lol:

Typical though been after a set myself for ages and when a set does come up they're 5 minutes down the road and I miss out! Hahaha hows ya luck? :D :lol:

I know mate :cool:

---------- Post added at 4:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:19 PM ----------

Payment sent via bank transfer fella for Gauges

Just been scrolling through the adds, just wondering how much these vdo gauges go for these days? And how easy they are to fit etc as some sort of loom will be required?

Bout £170 new from Heritage. You need to buy a sender too which is about £45. There is a wiki guide on how to install it. I haven't fitted mine yet but doesn't look too bad a job.

Bout £170 new from Heritage. You need to buy a sender too which is about £45. There is a wiki guide on how to install it. I haven't fitted mine yet but doesn't look too bad a job.

All gone now from heritage and classic part in Germany.

All gone now from heritage and classic part in Germany.

Oh, hadn't realised. Another part bites the dust!

Glad I managed to get a set in time.

Oh, hadn't realised. Another part bites the dust!

Glad I managed to get a set in time.

I didnt, and I kicked myself... I was too tight to spend the money at the time... I've learnt a valuable lesson.

I didnt, and I kicked myself... I was too tight to spend the money at the time... I've learnt a valuable lesson.

Funny that, it nearly killed me spending that much money on it! But just thought that there couldn't be many left so forced myself to buy.