Purple Tom

Any CCGB forum moderators on here?

Hi,

I signed up to the new CCGB forum on Saturday and renewed my membership (£10 taken out of Paypal straightaway) so I could register for the National Day as I'm aiming to get my Corrado put back together for then, but my membership hasn't been approved yet.

It did say that it could take up to three days however I still haven't had anything and I've obviously now missed the deadline for signing up to the National Day :-(

Are there any CCGB moderators or staff on this forum that could get it sorted for me? I know Judith/Kip are on here but I don't know if they have any access to the forum for that kind of thing.

Thanks in advance for any help

Tom

I thought the deadline just applied to the track session Tom? Quite a few mods on here I believe. Eric who is running it is Tempest on here iirc, may be worth a PM.

Hi Tom,

I'm Membership Secretary but am currently in Prague on holiday - However I have logged onto the CCGB website and approved you, but won't catch up with your membership nr and pack until the weekend.

Hope that helps for you.

Ian.

Im in portugal at the moment but want to sign up wen im back and attent on the weekend will this be ok aslong as iv paid my ccgb fee before the day

Guys, don't see any problem with it. If you want to make doubly sure, give tempest (Eric) a pm on here as he is in charge of events.

Ian - thanks for doing that, you didn't have to interrupt your holiday, I just wasn't sure if something somewhere had been misplaced so you didn't actually have my details etc.

I'll sign up now, it'll give me something to aim for to get it done!

Cheers

Tom