Tigerfish

Wanted: Full 288 front brake setup

Anyone selling the parts to do this:

Callipers

Carriers

Discs

Pads

Hoses

I know used discs/pads not ideal, but I don't know if it is the setup I want to end up with, so don't want to spend on new bits only to change my mind. If I decide the upgrade is good enough, new discs and pads would follow.

Thanks

Rick

I have a full 280mm setup if that is any good to you.Caliper's/carrier's Disc's and pad's which haven't seen alot of use.

I think the standard setup is 256mm i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong.

Standard VR is 280mm.

The 288's are better. Not great mind.

Just a heads up, MK4 GTi callipers and carriers are identical the Golf VR 288's and go for pennies. I paid 99p for my set up. Gotta love eBay. They were tired and needed a rebuild mind; still. Shows bargains are to be had.

Edited by P3rks

280mm is standard set up on a VR6, not sure about a G60, or 16V. I have a set of brand new EBC 288mm discs, and a set of calipers, and I may have a set of old pads but will check. If your going to National Day, I can bring them with me

G60 are 280mm and once again identical to VR6 280's. Other than the disc (5stud/4atud). 16v's are 256mm.