scarlet_vr6

4 FREE Goodwood Festival of Speed tickets

I went to the Moving Motor Show at Goodwood yesterday (fantastic day - was even interviewed and filmed by VW on their stand!) and in the pub afterwards, I managed to blag 4 complimentary tickets for today (Friday). Unfortunately, I've realised I can't make it so I have 4 free tickets to give away. I know it's extremely short notice, but I hope that somebody can use them. It would be such a shame for them to go to waste. You'll need to be in Basingstoke around 9.15am to collect them from me.

Oh blast. I was off today shovelling hardcore for a new patio. If I had seen this earlier I would have jumped at the chance. Very kind of you to offer them to the forum.

Oh blast. I was off today shovelling hardcore for a new patio. If I had seen this earlier I would have jumped at the chance. Very kind of you to offer them to the forum.

shame you didn't make it... it was an awesome day.....

so who did I follow in in a red VR6 ??? never found out as I got shunted into a different lane in the car park.

What a shame :( I posted on fb about them too as I was very keen for someone to be able to use them, but nobody could collect them in time unfortunately. Very disappointed that I couldn't make use of them either!

shame you didn't make it... it was an awesome day.....

so who did I follow in in a red VR6 ??? never found out as I got shunted into a different lane in the car park.

Was it you I seen at the roundabout on the way home, I was at the side of you in a white audi S3? I think you thought I was going to race off the roundabout and cut you up haha!?

Was it you I seen at the roundabout on the way home, I was at the side of you in a white audi S3? I think you thought I was going to race off the roundabout and cut you up haha!?

Ha Ha no... I went home through the back lanes.... was in a blue Audi a4 s-line avant