vagingit.co.uk

Corrado red leather Recaro interior

Please pm or text as I work nights. Simon: 07958542736

I have for sale my red leather Recaro interior. They are non VW seats, but are genuine Recaros as the stamps under the seats show. I do not know what they are out of originally as I bought then from Twin45 on here. They are attached via cut down mk2 golf subframes, thus have no height adjustability. They do slide backwards and forwards fine, but have no tilt function.

As you can see, there is wear to them, and they have obviously been dyed red, as could do with a re-dye in places. They are very comfy, and I have just driven the car to Gti International and back, a trip of 400 miles with no back ache etc

Pictures:

004_zps19ad93a4.jpg

005_zps55a66633.jpg

006_zps9391e22a.jpg

007_zps42a09766.jpg

008_zps61414e5c.jpg

009_zpsea2e4b4c.jpg

I would like £250 which is what I paid, but would consider a part exchange with a nice cloth interior.

Any questions, or you would like to have a look, then please do. I would be willing to send them via a courier if you would like to organise that.

Hi pal would be interested in these please I have a mint set of late vr6 seats that are for swop if interested? What are the from. Seats out of?

My old seats that I dyed the fronts and the rears that I did myself.

the front seats are rover recaros.

Appreciate I might be shooting myself in the foot here given I have a set of my own Recaros up for sale on here at the minute, but surely this is an absolute bargain??!!

Ok so they aren't 'proper' Corrado Recaros, but they fit, and because of the bolster sizes etc they look right in the car. Ok so the leather needs a bit of restoration, but it doesn't look like it is actually worn through anywhere. The colour might be a bit marmite, but then as above point if you are going to restore anyway, you could change the colour at the same time - There is a company up north somewhere that does kits for changing colour of/restoring leather (I think they are actually aimed at home furniture, but I have seen excellent results on car interiors too) - the name escapes me, but I am sure I will remember it.........

Anyway, back to my initial point - surely these are dirt cheap? Buy these, a few quid on some kit to sort them out, A bit of elbow grease (plus the added pride from having done the resto work yourself) and you have a recaro interior in your rado for a fraction of the price of a 'proper' one

GLWTS (even if someone buys yours instead of mine!)

Dan