Billzeebub

Billzeebubs 8th VR6, Blackberry (page 3)

Nice, tell us more.

Well, as you refused to sell me yours I had to look elsewhere. Was ideally looking for a Storm, but this car intrigued me. I had missed out on it once before and I heard it may be available. Long story short agreed a deal and have owned it for around a month now. It's a 1995 VR6 Manual in Blackberry with black leather. It's got a huge amount of history, has done 98k miles and is pretty standard spec. Love being back in a Corrado, just feels so right

it has the original supplying dealer number plates, keyring and rear window sticker. Smith Knight Fay of Bolton..

Rear spoiler works as it should

Edited by Billzeebub

Since purchasing the Blackberry, I have had a BMC CDA Induction kit fitted with cold air feed. This kit is not the cheapest but for smiles per mile it takes some beating. Have also bought a more modern Alpine 193BT stereo to fit in place of the very 90s Pioneer currently in use. The Pioneer has so many flashing lights and graphics that it is virtually impossible to decipher any details that matter regards what you may be listening to! I look forward to some imminent clarity on that front.

Picked up some original Votex roof bars yesterday for carrying MTBs etc. They are missing a couple of the rubber feet, so need to look at replacements or fabrication of substitute pieces. If anyone has any recommendations or advice, it would be gratefully received. I dare say it's too much to hope that anyone has any knocking about?!

need at least 1 of these, but possibly 3 if anyone recognises them? They are the rubber feet for the original Votex Corrado Roofbars. Local VAG dealer quite unhelpful and VAG UK even less so, with a foreign chap who was quite hard to understand basically saying computer says no. How easily these things drop off the bars you would think somebody would have fabricated some generic replacements at some stage. I'm struggling currently. Will happily pay if anyone can be of assistance. I'm led to believe the Votex bars for the Audi A4 (b5) 1995-2001? Used same fixtures

Edited by Billzeebub