Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bacon

Cliffnet Wizard

Does anyone know if the Cliffnet Pro computer interface/software is compatible with the Concept 300 alarm? Mine isn't responding when I try and program it with a the plainview switch, so I want to run some diagnostics on it.

Bloody Cliffords, I hate them. They always go wrong but I can't be bothered to pull it out.

Cheers

Kev

Yes the Concept 300 is part of the G4 range and supports the interface.

My Clifford came with a lifetime warranty - didn't yours?

Yeah it has got a lifetime warranty, but isn't it only valid for the original purchaser? Mine was in the car when I got it.

I know where it was fitted so I'll pop down and get them to look at it and also give me a tutorial on how to use it!!

Aswell as not allowing me into the program mode, the locks also don't go down automatically when the engine starts. They did when I first got the car, but have since stopped working. The total closure function works OK though, so something has gone amiss somewhere.

Cheers

Kev

Yes, only with the original purchaser.

As for the locks - this is just an option you can enable in the Clifford menu - which you can access via your keypad.

Might be easier to get the original fitters to do it though - using the menu and listening to the beeps and chirps isn't fun and passers-by thing you're hot-wiring the car or something :)